Black Forest Cake
If you are a newbie in baking then do not need to worry, you can become an expert in making this yummy black forest cake by just a little practice.
7 Mar Sun 9am to 1.30pm FULL
17 Mar Wed 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
26 Mar Fri 9.30am to 2pm FULL
3 Apr Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
11 Apr Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm
What you'll learn- How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using Valrhona powder
- How to achieve a soft and fluffy cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- Learn to frost a whole cake and decorate it. Loads of tips sharing.
What you've missed
Contemporary cakes (Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake )class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!