Black Forest Cake
If you are a newbie in baking then do not need to worry, you can become an expert in making this yummy black forest cake by just a little practice.
7 Mar Sun 9am to 1.30pm FULL
17 Mar Wed 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
26 Mar Fri 9.30am to 2pm FULL
3 Apr Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
11 Apr Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm
What you'll learn- How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using Valrhona powder
- How to achieve a soft and fluffy cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- Learn to frost a whole cake and decorate it. Loads of tips sharing.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!