Black Forest Cake
If you are a newbie in baking then do not need to worry, you can become an expert in making this yummy black forest cake by just a little practice.
Date: 11 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
What you'll learn- How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using Valrhona powder
- How to achieve a soft and fluffy cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- Learn to frost a dome shape cake and decorate it. Lots of tips sharing.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)