Blueberry Yogurt Cake
7 Aug Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
31 Aug Tue 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- How to make a soft and fluffy vanilla sponge cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding different meringue consistency for different cake requirements
- How to fold the batter and avoid deflating it, avoid cake failure .
- Preparation of Blueberries Yogurt Fresh Cream
- Introducing a new and special fresh cream for this acidic flavour. It has excellent overrun and smoothest cream texture.
- Techniques in frosting cake
- Learn to pipe Rosette and Shell design using Korean piping tip.
Decorate the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�