Blueberry Yogurt Cake
7 Aug Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
31 Aug Tue 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- How to make a soft and fluffy vanilla sponge cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding different meringue consistency for different cake requirements
- How to fold the batter and avoid deflating it, avoid cake failure .
- Preparation of Blueberries Yogurt Fresh Cream
- Introducing a new and special fresh cream for this acidic flavour. It has excellent overrun and smoothest cream texture.
- Techniques in frosting cake
- Learn to pipe Rosette and Shell design using Korean piping tip.
Decorate the cake
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.