Blueberry Yogurt Cake
7 Aug Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
31 Aug Tue 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- How to make a soft and fluffy vanilla sponge cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding different meringue consistency for different cake requirements
- How to fold the batter and avoid deflating it, avoid cake failure .
- Preparation of Blueberries Yogurt Fresh Cream
- Introducing a new and special fresh cream for this acidic flavour. It has excellent overrun and smoothest cream texture.
- Techniques in frosting cake
- Learn to pipe Rosette and Shell design using Korean piping tip.
Decorate the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)