Blueberry Yogurt Cake
4 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
8 Mar Wed 2pm to 6pm
What you'll learn- How to make a soft and fluffy vanilla sponge cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding different meringue consistency for different cake requirements
- How to fold the batter and avoid deflating it, avoid cake failure .
- Preparation of Blueberries Yogurt Fresh Cream
- Introducing a special fresh cream for this acidic flavour. It has excellent overrun and smoothest cream texture.
- Techniques in frosting cake
- Learn to pipe Rosette and Shell design using Korean piping tip.
Decorate the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)