Blueberry Yogurt Cake
4 Mar Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
What you'll learn- How to make a soft and fluffy vanilla sponge cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding different meringue consistency for different cake requirements
- How to fold the batter and avoid deflating it, avoid cake failure .
- Preparation of Blueberries Yogurt Fresh Cream
- Introducing a special fresh cream for this acidic flavour. It has excellent overrun and smoothest cream texture.
- Techniques in frosting cake
- Learn to pipe Rosette and Shell design using Korean piping tip.
Decorate the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!