*NEW* BT21 Pull Apart Mantou
These cuties have been hugely popular locally and abroad. Join us to make these lovable icons.
21 Mar Sun 9am to 2pm FULL
30 Mar Tue 9am to 2pm
*There will be a lunch break
*Class is conducted in mandarin. Recipe in English provided.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Coloring the dough using NATURAL colorings
- how to shape and create all the characters.
- generous sharing of tips in creating these perfect characters
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)