Chef Jeffery Pan
Chef Jeffery Pan will teach 3 great flavours in this class. Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, Raspberry Cupcakes cake with Rose raspberry buttercream and Avocado Cupcake with real fruit inside and top with pistachio buttercream.
Date: 3 Sep Sun 9am – 1pm
*Class conducted in mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- Learn 3 different recipes using 3 different methods of cake preparation.
- Learn 3 types of buttercream flavours and you can easily change to different flavour using the basic buttercream recipe.
- Understanding ingredients emulsification method and temperature to achieve great cake texture.
- Learn 3 methods of mixing: Oil & sugar, separate egg method, almond mixing method
- How to make Italian buttercream (Demo)
- How to make the carrot toppers.
- Decorate the cupcakes
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!