Chendol & Nyonya Kueh Realistic Agar Agar Cake
We love this wonderfully ideal look!
20 May Fri 9.30am to 2pm FULL
10 Jun Fri 9.30am to 2pm
12 Jun Sun 9.30am to 2pm
What you'll learn- Preparation basic agar agar mixture
- How to prepare Gula Melaka agar agar mixture
- Assembling the Chendol Canvas
- Mix and achieve kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create rice texture agar agar for Kueh Sarlat look
- Making of ondeh ondeh using sweet potato and fresh grated coconut.
- All kueh are filled with fillings
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)