Chendol & Nyonya Kueh Realistic Agar Agar Cake
We love this wonderfully ideal look!
10 Jun Fri 9.30am to 2pm
12 Jun Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Preparation basic agar agar mixture
- How to prepare Gula Melaka agar agar mixture
- Assembling the Chendol Canvas
- Mix and achieve kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create rice texture agar agar for Kueh Sarlat look
- Making of ondeh ondeh using sweet potato and fresh grated coconut.
- All kueh are filled with fillings
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.