Chendol & Nyonya Kueh Realistic Agar Agar Cake
We love this wonderfully ideal look!
10 Jun Fri 9.30am to 2pm
12 Jun Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Preparation basic agar agar mixture
- How to prepare Gula Melaka agar agar mixture
- Assembling the Chendol Canvas
- Mix and achieve kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create rice texture agar agar for Kueh Sarlat look
- Making of ondeh ondeh using sweet potato and fresh grated coconut.
- All kueh are filled with fillings
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)