Chendol & Nyonya Kueh Realistic Agar Agar Cake
We love this wonderfully ideal look!
20 May Fri 9.30am to 2pm FULL
10 Jun Fri 9.30am to 2pm
12 Jun Sun 9.30am to 2pm
What you'll learn- Preparation basic agar agar mixture
- How to prepare Gula Melaka agar agar mixture
- Assembling the Chendol Canvas
- Mix and achieve kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create rice texture agar agar for Kueh Sarlat look
- Making of ondeh ondeh using sweet potato and fresh grated coconut.
- All kueh are filled with fillings
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light