Chendol & Nyonya Kueh Realistic Agar Agar Cake
We love this wonderfully ideal look!
20 May Fri 9.30am to 2pm FULL
10 Jun Fri 9.30am to 2pm
12 Jun Sun 9.30am to 2pm
What you'll learn- Preparation basic agar agar mixture
- How to prepare Gula Melaka agar agar mixture
- Assembling the Chendol Canvas
- Mix and achieve kueh colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create rice texture agar agar for Kueh Sarlat look
- Making of ondeh ondeh using sweet potato and fresh grated coconut.
- All kueh are filled with fillings
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!