Chocolate Fudge Cake
But what makes something as simple as chocolate cake stands out? It’s just that good recipe which makes a moist & fluffy chocolate sponge sandwiched by rich, flavourful fudge and nothing else.
2 Jul Sun 9.30am – 1.30pm
*Please note this cake uses non-halal ingredients.
What you'll learn- How to make a moist chocolate cake
- How to whip meringue to the right consistency
- Techniques in folding mixture without deflating air pockets
- How to achieve a light and fluffy cake.
- How to prepare chocolate fudge
- Handling correct temperature of the chocolate fudge
- How to assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.