Chocolate Fudge Cake
But what makes something as simple as chocolate cake stands out? It’s just that good recipe which makes a moist & fluffy chocolate sponge sandwiched by rich, flavourful fudge and nothing else.
2 Jul Sun 9.30am – 1.30pm
*Please note this cake uses non-halal ingredients.
What you'll learn- How to make a moist chocolate cake
- How to whip meringue to the right consistency
- Techniques in folding mixture without deflating air pockets
- How to achieve a light and fluffy cake.
- How to prepare chocolate fudge
- Handling correct temperature of the chocolate fudge
- How to assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light