Chocolate Fudge Cake
But what makes something as simple as chocolate cake stands out? It’s just that good recipe which makes a moist & fluffy chocolate sponge sandwiched by rich, flavourful fudge and nothing else.
13 May Fri 9.30am to 1.30pm
22 May Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm FULL
*Please note this cake uses non-halal ingredients.
What you'll learn- How to make a moist chocolate cake
- How to whip meringue to the right consistency
- Techniques in folding mixture without deflating air pockets
- How to achieve a light and fluffy cake.
- How to prepare chocolate fudge
- Handling correct temperature of the chocolate fudge
- How to assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�