Chocolate Fudge Cake
But what makes something as simple as chocolate cake stands out? It’s just that good recipe which makes a moist & fluffy chocolate sponge sandwiched by rich, flavourful fudge and nothing else.
2 Jul Sun 9.30am – 1.30pm
*Please note this cake uses non-halal ingredients.
What you'll learn- How to make a moist chocolate cake
- How to whip meringue to the right consistency
- Techniques in folding mixture without deflating air pockets
- How to achieve a light and fluffy cake.
- How to prepare chocolate fudge
- Handling correct temperature of the chocolate fudge
- How to assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!