Chocolate Fudge Cake
But what makes something as simple as chocolate cake stands out? It’s just that good recipe which makes a moist & fluffy chocolate sponge sandwiched by rich, flavourful fudge and nothing else.
2 Jul Sun 9.30am – 1.30pm
*Please note this cake uses non-halal ingredients.
What you'll learn- How to make a moist chocolate cake
- How to whip meringue to the right consistency
- Techniques in folding mixture without deflating air pockets
- How to achieve a light and fluffy cake.
- How to prepare chocolate fudge
- Handling correct temperature of the chocolate fudge
- How to assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.