Chocolate Rum Cake
25 Sep Sat 9.30am to 2.30pm FULL
*There will be a lunch break.
What you'll learn- Hands-on making the chocolate butter based sponge cake
- How to successfully handle a whole egg method sponge cake
- How to make chocolate ganache
- Controlling chocolate temperature.
- How to frost the cake using chocolate ganache
- Decorate the cake
- We will be using premium chocolate ingredients
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.