Chocolate Rum Cake
5 May Fri 9.30am to 2.30pm
14 May Sun 9.30am to 2.30pm
*There will be a lunch break.
What you'll learn- Hands-on making the chocolate butter based sponge cake
- How to successfully handle a whole egg method sponge cake
- How to make chocolate ganache
- Controlling chocolate temperature.
- How to frost the cake using chocolate ganache
- Decorate the cake
- We will be using premium chocolate ingredients
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�