Chocolate Rum Cake
5 May Fri 9.30am to 2.30pm
14 May Sun 9.30am to 2.30pm
*There will be a lunch break.
What you'll learn- Hands-on making the chocolate butter based sponge cake
- How to successfully handle a whole egg method sponge cake
- How to make chocolate ganache
- Controlling chocolate temperature.
- How to frost the cake using chocolate ganache
- Decorate the cake
- We will be using premium chocolate ingredients
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)