Chocolate Rum Cake
5 May Fri 9.30am to 2.30pm
14 May Sun 9.30am to 2.30pm
*There will be a lunch break.
What you'll learn- Hands-on making the chocolate butter based sponge cake
- How to successfully handle a whole egg method sponge cake
- How to make chocolate ganache
- Controlling chocolate temperature.
- How to frost the cake using chocolate ganache
- Decorate the cake
- We will be using premium chocolate ingredients
hear what our Students have to say
I like the way they share their recipe and give participants alternative ingredient ideas. Lots of interactions with the instructor. Very practical where it is able to be done easily at home as setting are domestic based. Enjoyed the whole session.