Chocolate Rum Cake
5 May Fri 9.30am to 2.30pm
14 May Sun 9.30am to 2.30pm
*There will be a lunch break.
What you'll learn- Hands-on making the chocolate butter based sponge cake
- How to successfully handle a whole egg method sponge cake
- How to make chocolate ganache
- Controlling chocolate temperature.
- How to frost the cake using chocolate ganache
- Decorate the cake
- We will be using premium chocolate ingredients
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.