Christmas Edition – Totoro Wagashi
The end result is satisfying for its deliciousness and thoughtful aesthetics. Join her to create festive looking Wagashi in November.
Beginner friendly class
5 Nov Sun 12pm -6pm
*Class conducted in mandarin. English recipe provided
What you'll learnIntroduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- Demonstration on Shioran, Gyuhi, Nerikiri from scratch
- How to prepare the fillings ( 2 flavours)
- Colour Mixing & Toning
- Learn the skills & techniques of making Wagashi from scratch
- Shape your wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Learn how to shape and create 8 Wagashi Totoro Designs
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!