Date: 17 Dec Sun 9am – 1.30pm
*Class will be conducted in Mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- how to prepare Swiss method of macarons
- how to whip a stable meringue mixture
- techniques of folding and mixing of colours
- Piping techniques to create the designs
- low sugar formula
- Teach you how to dry the macarons in a shortest time frame without failure
- explanation on how to bake successful macarons using different types of ovens.
- learn how to make fillings
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!