Christmas Reindeer Agar Agar Cake
6 Nov Sun 3pm to 6.45pm
25 Nov Fri 2pm to 6pm
11 Dec Sun 3pm to 7pm
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create inner rainbow layers in the canvas.
- How to create snowballs, Christmas tree, Christmas hat, presents and reindeer
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.