Christmas Reindeer Agar Agar Cake
6 Nov Sun 3pm to 6.45pm
25 Nov Fri 2pm to 6pm
11 Dec Sun 3pm to 7pm
What you'll learn- Basic preparation agar agar canvas.
- Mix and achieve colours to obtain a more accurate desired outcome
- How to create inner rainbow layers in the canvas.
- How to create snowballs, Christmas tree, Christmas hat, presents and reindeer
- Assemble and securely place the prepared agar agar decorations
- Troubleshoot common problems when using agar agar with the additional tips and tricks from our instructor.
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)