Christmas Donut Butter Cookies
Let your loved ones feel extra special this holiday with unique, handmade cookies to fill both their hearts and stomach.
Come and join us for seasonal Special Edition Christmas Cookies Class to share the joy, love and warmth of your bakes!
4 Dec Sun 9.30am to 2.30pm
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients and creation of variety of flavours
- How to prepare dough and colour mixing
- Special technique of shaping dough into donut shape without using donut cutter
- Must-know techniques:
- How to connect small components onto the main donut shape (i.e. antlers, hats, beards & etc.) without having the parts fall off
- How to bake the perfect pair of reindeer antlers
- How to prevent cookies from burning/browning
- Easy way of touching up the fine details on artwork (**No edible food marker, chocolate or royal icing are needed)
- How to correct artwork mistake easily
- How to create 4 Christmas designs
- How to pack and store the cookies properly
- Full recipe with illustration guide will be provided
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!