You will get to take home your delicious creations at the end of the class. During the class, you will learn what Nerikiri dough is which is made from natural white bean paste. You will then learn how to create different tones, hues and shares as well as make 7 different designs.
The sweetness of our Wagashi is readjusted to suit local’s palate.
4 Dec Sat 9am to 2.30pm FULL
9 Dec Thu 9am to 2.30pm
*Class will be conducted mainly in Chinese language by our Taiwanese trainer, Kimmy. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- Introduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- How to prepare nerikiri dough using two methods
- How to prepare the fillings
- Color the dough and create different tones, hues and shares.
- Shape your nerikiri wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Create 7 different novelty designs
- Knowledge sharing on storage tips, mass produce the sweets etc.
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�