You will get to take home your delicious creations at the end of the class. During the class, you will learn what Nerikiri dough is which is made from natural white bean paste. You will then learn how to create different tones, hues and shares as well as make 7 different designs.
The sweetness of our Wagashi is readjusted to suit local’s palate.
4 Dec Sat 9am to 2.30pm FULL
9 Dec Thu 9am to 2.30pm
*Class will be conducted mainly in Chinese language by our Taiwanese trainer, Kimmy. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- Introduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- How to prepare nerikiri dough using two methods
- How to prepare the fillings
- Color the dough and create different tones, hues and shares.
- Shape your nerikiri wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Create 7 different novelty designs
- Knowledge sharing on storage tips, mass produce the sweets etc.
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.