CNY Pineapple Macarons Cookies
15 Jan Fri 1pm to 6pm FULL
17 Jan Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
23 Jan Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
24 Jan Sun 9am to 2pm FULL
31 Jan Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
3 Feb Wed 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Learn to make a non-sticky dough
- Colors mixing
- Techniques of modelling for Ox character, pineapple and mandarin orange into macaron shape.
- Troubleshooting and must know tips on how to fix and correct your artwork mistake easily.
- How to prevent browning during baking
- How to cook homemade Pineapple Jam (Demo)
- Understanding pineapple jam consistency (Homemade and store bought)
hear what our Students have to say
Just attended their Rainbow Cake Workshop this wkend, it was really fun n enjoyable! Brenda, Jane n didnt get the name of the other lady, they are all so warm n patient in teaching n guiding us. I felt like i could learn at my own pace n not being rushed. Brenda also gave many bakimg tips n was detailed in explaining the ingredients n the steps. The atmosphere is homely n comfortable, very clean place as well. The rainbow cake i made for the first time looks awesome n tasted so yummy! Light n easy to eat! Would definitely be back again! Thk u ladies!