CNY Pineapple Macarons Cookies
15 Jan Fri 1pm to 6pm FULL
17 Jan Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
23 Jan Sat 9.30am to 2pm FULL
24 Jan Sun 9am to 2pm FULL
31 Jan Sun 9.30am to 2pm FULL
3 Feb Wed 9.30am to 2pm FULL
What you'll learn- Learn to make a non-sticky dough
- Colors mixing
- Techniques of modelling for Ox character, pineapple and mandarin orange into macaron shape.
- Troubleshooting and must know tips on how to fix and correct your artwork mistake easily.
- How to prevent browning during baking
- How to cook homemade Pineapple Jam (Demo)
- Understanding pineapple jam consistency (Homemade and store bought)
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)