CNY Daruma Pineapple Tarts
Combining the concept of Darumas (symbol of good luck) and the animal of the year, these whimsical tarts bring a modern touch to the traditional pineapple tarts.
In this fun-filled class, you will learn design hacks to achieve intricate details, receive a recipe of homemade pineapple jam concoction and more – all using premium-grade ingredients to leave your tastebuds wanting more.
Exclusive at BakeFresh, seize this opportunity to create these novel, adorable tarts and pique your guest’s interest during the visitations!
5 Jan Wed 1.30pm to 6.30pm FULL
8 Jan Sat 9.30am to 2.30pm FULL
16 Jan Sun 9.30am to 2.30pm FULL
19 Jan Wed 1.30pm to 6.30pm FULL
21 Jan Fri 9.30am to 2.30pm FULL
22 Jan Sat 9.30am to 2.30pm FULL
26 Jan Wed 9.30am to 2.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- Introduction of basic ingredients
- Learn how to make a non-sticky dough and proper color mixing method
- Method of wrapping dough with fillings
- Techniques of modelling dough into Daruma doll shape
- Easy way of touching up the fine details on artwork (**NO edible food marker, chocolate or royal icing are needed)
- How to correct artwork mistake easily
- How to prevent tarts from burning/browning during baking
- Understanding of pineapple jam consistency (homemade & store bought).
- How to pack and store the tarts properly
- Full recipe with illustration guide will be provided
- *Bonus recipe: Homemade Pineapple Jam
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.