This set of Wagashi in Chinese New year theme are designed to reflect the event and characteristics of festive season. Celebrate Lunar New Year with this specially designed sweets and we hope that it will make you happy this season!
Date: 27 Jan Sat 8.30am – 2pm (Light snacks provided)
*Class will be conducted in Mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn-Introduction of Wagashi tools and ingredients.
- Demonstration on Shioran, Gyuhi, Nerikiri from scratch
- How to prepare the fillings ( 2 flavours, Brown Rice Tea and Jasmine Peach)
- Colour Mixing & Toning
- Learn the skills & techniques of making Wagashi from scratch
- Shape your wagashi using various different tools and techniques
- Learn how to shape and create 8 Wagashi Designs
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)