COMBO CAKE POP – Whimsical Series
Join Nur from Crazepop who is an expertise in doing cake pops and she will be here to load you with very informative and full with tips and tricks in making beautiful pops!
You will learn to make Cakesicles, Cake pop, and Baked Donuts. It is suitable to anyone who has no baking knowledge and experience. The class highlight is how to easily and practically work with compound chocolate from melting, dipping, decorating and even how to store the excess. Comprehensive notes and recipes provided.
15 Feb 2020 Sat 10am to 4.30pm (There will be a lunch break) FULLY BOOKED
*This is not a SkillsFuture claimable class
What you'll learn- Together with Instructor, students will get to hands-on baking the donut cakes.
- Crumbling and shape chocolate cake into cake pop and cakesicles on sticks.
- Sharing easy and practical ways to handle chocolate melting.
- How to decorate details on chocolate
- Understand right temperature and texture of chocolate when doing dipping of cake pops.
- Generous tips sharing on storage
- Styling the cake pops, cakesicles and donuts . Comprehensive notes and recipe given.
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!