Contemporary Cakes 4 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
SkillsFuture Course by BakeFresh
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Raspberry Coconut Mousse Cake.
9.30am – 1.30pm
15 Apr (Strawberry Charlotte Cake)
21 Apr (Raspberry Coconut Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. (During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- How to prepare, pipe the sponge fingers.
- Learn to bake the almond sponge cake base and prepare the biscuit base
- How to prepare the Raspberry mousse filling and Coconut mousse filling
- How to prepare the cream, assemble and decorate the cake.
hear what our Students have to say
Very condusive environment to learn. Best of all, Brenda is real patient and generous with yummy recipes. Thumbs up for the team. Can't wait for them to launch durian swiss roll workshop. U already hv 1 confirmed student if u launch it.