Contemporary Cakes (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Retrolicious Buttercream cakes , Pandan Gula Melaka Cake and receive a bonus recipe of Cupcakes.
Class A: 2pm to 6pm (FULL)
11 Oct Thu (Retrolicious Buttercream Cake)
18 Oct Thu (Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)
Class B: 9.30am to 1.30pm
21 Nov Wed (Retrolicious Buttercream Cake)
28 Nov Wed (Pandan Gula Melaka Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.(During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250./li>
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- Learn to bake Pandan Cake using fresh pandan juice.
- Learn to bake 4 flavours of sponge cake base which are Coffee, Strawberry, Pandan and Valrhona Chocolate.
- Techniques and tips on making a sponge cake will be shared.
- You will also be taught how to whip fresh cream, make gula melaka cream and Italian buttercream.
- How to frost a whole cake.
- How to decorate retrolicious cakes.
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.