Contemporary Cakes 2 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Coffee Walnut Chiffon Cake, Hokkaido Cupcakes, Kyoho Grape Roll and LadyFinger Coconut Roll. You will also receive a bonus recipe of Cupcakes.
Date: 9.30am – 1.30pm
15 Mar (Coffee Chiffon Cake & Hokkaido Cupcakes)
22 Mar (Kyoho Grape Roll & LadyFinger Coconut Roll)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- How to achieve a light and fluffy, perfect chiffon cake
- Temperature control for chiffon cake baking.
- How to whip meringue to achieve a right consistency for the chiffon cake
- Learn to make cottony soft Hokkaido Cupcakes and prepare cream for cupcakes fillings
- 2 recipes of swiss rolls using different methods
- How to do Kyoho grape sponge roll and Coconut sponge roll using piping method.
- How to roll the cake
You might Also be interested
*Special Edition* Xmas Tsum Tsum Agar Agarclass details
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light