Contemporary Cakes 2 (SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Coffee Walnut Chiffon Cake, Hokkaido Cupcakes, Kyoho Grape Roll and LadyFinger Coconut Roll. You will also receive a bonus recipe of Cupcakes.
Date: 9.30am – 1.30pm
15 Mar (Coffee Chiffon Cake & Hokkaido Cupcakes)
22 Mar (Kyoho Grape Roll & LadyFinger Coconut Roll)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card or bank transfer within 2 days.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn- How to achieve a light and fluffy, perfect chiffon cake
- Temperature control for chiffon cake baking.
- How to whip meringue to achieve a right consistency for the chiffon cake
- Learn to make cottony soft Hokkaido Cupcakes and prepare cream for cupcakes fillings
- 2 recipes of swiss rolls using different methods
- How to do Kyoho grape sponge roll and Coconut sponge roll using piping method.
- How to roll the cake
You might Also be interested
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)class details
Mini Novelty Donut Cakesclass details
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Cartoon Butter Cookies & Dome Cakes)class details
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.