Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Chocolate Oreo Cake , Black Forest Cake.
Class A: 11 Apr Thu 9.30am to 1.30pm (Chocolate Oreo Cake)
18 Apr Thu 9.30am to 1.30pm(Black Forest Cake)
21 Apr Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm ( Chocolate Oreo Cake)
28 Apr Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm (Black Forest Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 day class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during check out.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learn-How to make a light and soft chocolate sponge cake . Two different chocolate sponge cake recipes.
- Chocolate sponge cake is make using premium cocoa powder
- How to achieve a soft cake
- How to whip up meringue to the right consistency
- Understanding fresh cream and how to whip the cream
- How to frost the cake and classic Black Forest Cake
- Learn to create Contemporary Design for both.
You might Also be interested
The Art of Cake Decoration ( Buttercream Impressionist Rose Painting)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Blueberry Yogurt Cake & Mango Passionfruit Cake)class details
*NEW* Chocolate Oreo Mille Crepe Cakeclass details
*NEW* Fusion Agar Agar Mooncakesclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)