Contemporary Cakes ( SkillsFuture Eligible)
It is a 2 days cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Bananamisu, Pandan Kaya cake and receive a bonus recipe of cupcakes
9.30am – 1.30pm (FULL)
17 June (Bananamisu)
23 June (Pandan Kaya Cake)
2pm – 6pm
14 Jun (Bananamisu)
21 Jun (Pandan Kaya Cake)
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first.
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card during checkout.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon receiving your booking, we will email you an official receipt and you may proceed with the claim of $250 on SkillsFuture Website. We will send you the details.
- Your booking is only confirmed if your claim is approved.
What you'll learnBananamisu
- How to make the chocolate sponge cake
- How to prepare mascarpone cheese fillings
- How to whip dairy whipping cream
- How to assemble and decorate the cake
Pandan Kaya Cake
- Demo on how to make pandan sponge cake. *Uses pandan juice extract
- Hands-on cake making by participants
- How to whip meringue and check the correct consistency
- Demo on how to prepare the pandan kaya mixture
- Hands-on making the pandan kaya mixture by participants
- Assemble the cake
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)