Contemporary Cakes (Vanilla Crepe Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake)
It is a 2 Day cake workshop with each session 4 hours.
A very practical and will consists of step by step demonstration by trainer, followed by an opportunity for participant to practise, with as much individual support as necessary, to achieve a success. At the end of the lesson, you will be able to produce delicious and decorated cakes of Vanilla Crepe Cake & Lychee Rosette Cake.
Vanilla Crepe Cake 18 Sep Wed 2pm to 6pm
Lychee Rosette Cake 25 Sep Wed 2pm to 6pm
Vanilla Crepe Cake 22 Sep Sun 9.30am to 1.30pm
Lychee Rosette Cake 28 Sep Sat 9.30am to 1.30pm
How to book:
- Book a seat with us first. (During booking,select the first session date and that will refer to 2 days class booking i.e. example Class A or B or C)
- Course fees is $250 (claimable) and there will be a $30 admin/ingredient fees (not claimable and non-refundable)
- During checkout, please apply coupon code “SSGCakes“. You need not pay the course fees to us, only $30 admin fees is payable to us directly. This payment may be made via credit card.
- Please provide NRIC and Full name (as per NRIC).
- Upon booking, you will receive an email with subject header “Your BakeFresh Class Booking…”. Please use this class confirmation email to submit your claim on SkillsFuture website (using your own Singpass). Claimable amount is $250.
- Your booking is only confirmed when your claim is approved.
What you'll learnVanilla Crepe Cake
- how to prepare vanilla crepe cake batter
- Thin and not easily breakable recipe
- how to achieve thin layer
- This recipe only requires you to cook on single side
- learn to make Japanese Soda Fresh Cream .
- how to neatly assemble the layers with cream and fruits.
- Bonus recipes : Chocolate crepe with oreo fillings and Matcha Crepe with matcha fresh cream fillings.
Lychee Rosette Cake
- How to achieve a light and fluffy sponge cake
- Understanding different types of whipping cream. How to whip fresh cream.
- How to frost a smooth cake, level and sharp edge cake.
- How to pipe rosette for Lychee Cake
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�