Creative Sushi Mantou
(As Featured on HDB Tai Tai 4)
Because we know you guys love to see inspiring food art, Kimmy is here to share her boundaries of edible art with her Sushi Mantou crafting which she has shared in recent HDB Tai Tai 4 program on Channel 8 with hosts Chen Li Ping and Kym Ng. (Catch it on mewatch if you missed it).
We would like to thank Mediacorp Channel 8 for inviting BakeFresh to be part of the show. And here comes the good news – if you sign up this class, you will receive a special discount from us!
14 Jan Fri 9am to 2.30pm (usual $200, now at $180!)
*Please note class will be conducted in Mandarin. English recipe provided
What you'll learn-Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- How to beat dough using mixer and explanation on hand knead method
- Using natural colourings to mix various coloured dough
- How to create a smooth dough for modelling 5 sushi designs.
- Step by step guidance on creating all the designs.
- Detailed theory explanation on steaming method and storage.
hear what our Students have to say
Had went for a few lessons at Bakefresh. Their cakes are soft and the cream is light.
The softness of the cake allows me to eat 2 slices at a go without difficulty.
The ladies who taught us are friendly and easy going too.
There are always laughter in the class and they always give a warm welcome.