Cute Cartoon Ribbon Bow Mantou
2 Jul Sat 9am to 3pm/3.30pm
*Class is conducted mainly in Mandarin by our Taiwanese Trainer, Kimmy Liu. English recipe provided.
What you'll learn- Introduction of steam bun ingredients
- Demo on how to make smooth mantou dough
- Coloring the dough using NATURAL colorings
- how to shape and create all the characters.
- how to wrap fillings
- generous sharing of tips in creating these perfect characters
- How to steam perfectly, how to judge proofing consistency etc.
You might Also be interested
Tea Time Treats (Financiers, Madeleines, Lemon Shaped Cakes & Florentine Biscuits)class details
French Bordeaux Canelés & Hokkaido Rum & Raisins Biscuitsclass details
Sumikko Gurashi Sushi - Pineapple Shortcakeclass details
Nougat & Nougat Biscuitsclass details
hear what our Students have to say
Have fun at the Banamisu & Pandan Kaya Cake sessions with Brenda. The sessions are well paced and both Brenda & Penny have been very helpful. They are also generous in sharing baking tips basing on their experience and teaching you the right technique to whisk, mix etc. . Both cakes are very well received back home & office. Also, many thanks to Rose who clear up our messy bakeware & tools and also helping us to take the pretty class photos. :)