Elementary Artisan Bread
What you'll learn- Hands-on Baguette, Dinner roll, Epi and Fougasse.
- Dough: Machine kneading and by hand kneading.
- Individual hand knead baguette and dinner roll.
- Group work : machine knead dough
- Learn straight dough and starter dough methodology
- Know more about the participation fo each ingredients and its function in bread making.
- Understand why the processes and step-by-step are important to bake a good bread.
You might Also be interested
Novelty Dessert Table Cakes (Disney Dessert Cheese Cups & Kawaii Tartlets)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Choc Oreo Cake & Black Forest Cake)class details
Contemporary Cakes ( Strawberry Charlotte Cake & Earl Grey Pudding Cake)class details
3D Novelty Agar Agar Cake (SkillsFuture Eligible)class details
hear what our Students have to say
I never knew I can bake till I stepped into the baking class. I truly enjoyed and I have a sense of achievement when I baked my first cake. of course wif the coaching of the teacher. Brenda was very helpful and make me feel at home, and together with her lovely assistance, she made my learning easier! For sure, I will be back soon to bake another cake for my best friend's birthday. one of a gift ideas to consider if you want the gift to be something meaningful.