Elementary Artisan Bread
What you'll learn- Hands-on Baguette, Dinner roll, Epi and Fougasse.
- Dough: Machine kneading and by hand kneading.
- Individual hand knead baguette and dinner roll.
- Group work : machine knead dough
- Learn straight dough and starter dough methodology
- Know more about the participation fo each ingredients and its function in bread making.
- Understand why the processes and step-by-step are important to bake a good bread.
You might Also be interested
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to Brenda and her team for giving me a wonderfully fulfilling baking session today! I enjoyed every second of it and I had a lot of take - aways (not just the cookies =P) from a single session with them. Amazingly, the instructor was able to identify the potential struggle any budding baker may encounter in the learning process and thus she was very meticulous in checking on the progress of the participants. She was also very encouraging and I experienced many small steps of success as my confidence grew under her guidance and affirmation. I had a most satisfying learning experience and I look forward to be able to join more sessions with the team again soon! =)