Elementary Artisan Bread
What you'll learn- Hands-on Baguette, Dinner roll, Epi and Fougasse.
- Dough: Machine kneading and by hand kneading.
- Individual hand knead baguette and dinner roll.
- Group work : machine knead dough
- Learn straight dough and starter dough methodology
- Know more about the participation fo each ingredients and its function in bread making.
- Understand why the processes and step-by-step are important to bake a good bread.
You might Also be interested
Mini Novelty Donut Cakesclass details
Green Tea Roll & Earl Grey Chiffon Cake by Chef Yamashitaclass details
Special Edition - Peranakan Tsum Tsum Agar Agar Cakeclass details
Contemporary cakes (Retrolicious Buttercream Cakes & Pandan Gula Melaka Cake )class details
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�