Four Seasons Sweet Tarts
Whether you are new to desserts or have some baking experience, this class is suitable for you. Chef Nick will carefully guide you to master various techniques, from tart dough making, to creative fillings , as well as piping techniques that need to be mastered. You’ll learn how to create delicious sweet tarts that can be easily varied at home.
19 Jan 2024 Fri 2.30pm – 7.30pm *FULL
21 Jan 2024 Sun 2.30pm – 7.30pm *FULL
*Class conducted in mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- How to make the tart dough
- Learn chocolate melting techniques to ensure a perfectly smooth tart crust and a silky smooth chocolate filling.
- Master the selection and use of matcha powder to ensure a rich matcha flavor.
- How to make fresh almond filling which is perfectly balanced with the sweet and sour fruits
- How to keep blueberries fresh for added color and flavor.
- How to master the extraction techniques of citrus jam to make the tart filling full of flavor
- How to make non sweet version of sour lemon meringue is also the finishing touch of the citrus lemon tart.
hear what our Students have to say
The class was conducted in a homely relaxed environment and it's also affordable too.
We can choose from the many time slots and days that are suitable for our schedule.
Brenda the instructor was friendly helpful, patient, gave us good tips and did give us individual attention. Will attend your other cake baking class again.
ingredients were prepared for us and it was hands on after Brenda showed us how to do it.
The cake turned out delicious and light