French Bordeaux Canelés & Hokkaido Rum & Raisins Biscuits
Teaching four flavours at a time, many students have experienced Chef Nick’s Canelés and the feedback is positive!
Chef Nick teaches you to use simple steps and methods to make Canelés that is even more delicious than the store! He is using copper molds for teaching.
Hokkaido Rum Raisins biscuits – Raisins soaked in rum and sandwiched in this small biscuits which makes the flavour particularly good, especially after freezing it is even more delicious! It is a very delicious sandwich biscuits with a charming rum aroma.
12 Jan 2024 Fri 9am – 1pm
20 Jan 2024 Sat 9am – 1pm
* Class conducted in mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- Canelés production details (original flavor, chocolate, matcha, earl grey)
- Effects of different ingredients on Canelés
- Baking temperature control
- how to create variety in Canelés Flavor
- Understand Canelés moulds and the output difference when using different types of moulds.
- how to do Rum & Raisins biscuits
- how to prepare the fillings
- Explanation of the storage method of finished products
hear what our Students have to say
Many thanks to teacher Alice and Penny who r v patient and helpful in guiding us in the Novelty Agar Cake! Thanks to Brenda and Rose who make this class a success too! Overall,a positive and good experience today! Our agar cake looks v cute/perfect to be eaten!lol Looking forward to more classes organised by BakeFresh!