French Dacquoise & Quiches
Date: 12 Jan 2024 Fri 2.30pm – 7pm
*Class conducted in Mandarin. English recipe given.
What you'll learn- How to bake the perfect dacquoise
- How to make dacquoise that won't collapse after baking, and easy to execute at home
- How to make fillings with variety of flavours.
- 3 fillings will be taught ( Raspberry, Matcha & Caramel)
- Demo on how to create flaky French pie crust
- How to prepare special stir-fried fillings & egg custard fillings.
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�