Futuristic Baking & Cooking Series 1
Recipes are also doable using conventional method even if you don’t have one. So not to worry.
This is a hands-on class where you will use the popular Thermomix machine to make :
1. Curry Chicken Bombshell Bun (2 recipes: Curry paste make from scratch & the bread)
2. Earl Grey Chiffon Cake
3. Mess-Free Fried Bee Hoon (It can cooked one packet of Bee Hoon without you sweating!)
4. Refreshing Calamansi Sour Plum Drink
5. Mango Sorbet
Makes our kitchen oil free, mess free, clean less! Come and experience it !
16 Mar Tue 9.30am to 2pm FULL
24 Mar Wed 2pm to 6.30pm FULL
25 Mar Thu 9.30am to 2pm
28 Mar Sun 3.30pm to 7.30pm FULL
What you'll learn- How to make curry paste from scratch.
- Bread making for the curry bombshell. Techniques in wrapping the chicken curry securely and how to wrap the bread dough over the chicken curry packet.
- Learn to make whole egg method chiffon cake that will result in light and fluffy cake.
- Learn to make Mess-Free Fried Bee Hoon (one whole packet of Bee Hoon) without the need to pre-soak it, and cook effortlessly without sweat.
- Quick and easy dessert drinks and sorbet within seconds. Experience the blending and grinding power of the machine.
hear what our Students have to say
Both my friends & my Sister we enjoyed and had so much fun and we make new friends too at yesterday 3D novelty agar agar class,Thank you Brenda for organising the course & sending us sms to remind us of the event.And Thanks to Penny & Alice Teo for your patience in guiding us the steps & the demo was explained very clearly & detailed.And Thanks trainer Alice Teo for the heart shaped agar agar mould & your yummy chendol agar agar.Hope to attend another course soon.�